Extra info

HOW TO REACH US From Amsterdam Centraal station: Tram 3, 5, 12, 16, 24, Stop Museumplein/Concertgebouw From Amsterdam WTC station Zuid: Tram 5, Stop Museumplein/Concertgebouw From Schiphol: bus number 197 till stop Museumplein. Or the train to Amsterdam Centraal station or WTC station Zuid.
We have great public transport connections and taxi's are just around the corner. There is a tram stop at 20 meters. Parking your car in front of the hotel is possible, but expensive. A more economic alternative is the Park and Ride site at the Olympic Stadium, 1€ per day.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT Check in time is from 2:00pm and check out time is until 11:00am. As we are an apartment, unless agreed before, is NOT possible to check in before 14 pm. Is possible to leave here the luggage before the check in in the morning, this service is also by appointment (only from 9:30 am) and it cost 19.00 Euro extra. Check in after midnight is not guarantee, please contact us. CHILDREN In order to offer the best relaxing experience to everybody we are an adult-only place. We are sorry but we welcome only guests from 17 years old. BOOKINGS In order to confirm your booking we charge 30%(in your bank account it will appear the name Hotel Heemskerk) of the total amount now and the other 70% at the check in. SAFETY DEPOSIT At the check in we ask a safety deposit. This deposit is 300.00 Euro. For SMOKERS the safety deposit is 500€. This deposits is given back at the check out when the apartment is left in good and clean conditions. We take a lot of care in giving you a nice and clean space and of course we expect that you will take the same care 🙂 NO SMOKING/DRUGS/PARTIES We have severe rules against smoke. we have smoke detector in all the building. Our property is totally no smoking, also in the balcony. Is also forbidden to smoke in front of the building! We have a camera system for that! As we are an official apart-hotel we are obliged (also for your security) to have smoke and fire detectors and to be connected with the fire brigade! Drugs and parties are forbidden. We offer a very relaxing place so we expect also a quiet behaviour 😉 INCLUSIVE: Welcome gift Professionally cleaned and disinfected sheets and towels Weekly cleaning Bath robe Kitchen clot Luxury toiletries We provide on arrival some toilet paper, kitchen rolls, dishwasher tabs, detergents for the laundry, coffee, tea, salt, sugar, enough to don't worry if you arrive late or tired. In any case the supermarket is around the corner open everyday from 08:00 to 22:00 Free cabled 120 MB Internet connection. Internet TV Free Eco WI FI that reduce the radiations of 90% City map and information about Amsterdam. Is always included our availability, when we are around, in making your stay wonderful 🙂 NOT INCLUSIVE: Late check in or early check out Service cost Extra/daily housekeeping (15€ per time) Check in without informing us of time delay (25€ per waiting hour) MUSEUMS If you plan to visit the museums we advice to buy your ticket in advance https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/en/online-tickets-and-shop http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp?page=116&lang=en http://www.annefrank.org/en/Museum/Practical-information/Online-ticket-sales/ http://www.iamsterdam.com/en-GB/experience/deals/i-amsterdam-city-card
Single train ticket pre-order your train ticket straight from Schiphol to any station in Amsterdam. Amsterdam Travel tickets unlimited travel across Amsterdam for 1-, 2- or 3-days.